Gilbert, Ariz. – Gilbert is proud to offer a new online professional skills training course created in partnership with Maricopa Community Colleges.
The self-paced training is free for all Gilbert residents and employees of Gilbert-based businesses.
Participants will complete ten professional skills modules throughout the course which contain activities and assessments designed to enhance their skills. All modules are self-paced and completed online over the course of one month.
Registration for the course opens today.
This is a great opportunity for current employee training, new hire training, and for job seekers looking to improve employability.
Visit Gilbert Professional Skills Course to learn more and to register.
- Communication is Key
- Resolving Conflicts Can Lead to Positive Solutions
- How You Think Says A Lot (Critical and Creative Thinking)
- Digital Citizenship-Respect, Educate, Protect
- Discovering Your Interpersonal Skills-Attitude Changes Everything
- Owning Being a Leader
- Creating Opportunities Through Problem Solving
- Professionalism Promotes Workplace Success (module under construction)
- There is No I in Team (Teamwork and Collaboration)
- Using Smart Time Management Strategies
2023 Course Dates
- February 2-28
- March 1-31
- April 3-28
- May 1-31
- June 1-30