Relocation & Expansion Services
If you are a new business seeking to relocate or expand your operations to Gilbert, Arizona, the Gilbert economic development team members are available to assist you in finding the perfect location to meet the needs of your business.
Services Provided by the Gilbert Team:
- Site Selection Assistance — Property Selection and site tours to find the optimal location.
- In-Depth Market Data & Analysis — From an extensive community profile to a comprehensive workforce analysis, all of that information is obtainable through our office.
- Navigating Development Service — Our knowledgeable team can assist with a myriad of development services, including planning, zoning, permits and business licenses.
- Connectivity to Key Resources — No matter what vital resources you are in need of, let our team put you in touch with university, workforce, State and local regulatory authorities, job-training programs and start-up resources.
- Assistance in Growing Your Business in Gilbert — No-hassle access to workforce development assistance, small business development, and State incentive programs, loans and grants.
- All locally-based organizations can easily get access to technical assistance, export/market identification assistance, regulatory process support, ombudsman, recruitment or training of labor, and connection to financial resources.
- Operational Cost Analysis — We can provide analytical resources for taxes, incentives, wages, utilities, and more.
World Class Companies Choose Gilbert:
With access to an educated and diverse workforce, a pipeline of emerging technologies from statewide universities, ease of market access and an unbeatable quality of life, it is no wonder world-class companies choose Gilbert.
Located in the southeast valley of the Phoenix metropolitan area, Gilbert, Arizona has seen an influx of world-class facilities, talents, innovations and public private partnerships.
Booming in business and leisure activities, the community has been named:
- 22nd Best Place to Live in the U.S.
- 4th Best Community for Hispanic Entrepreneurs
- A Top Place in the Nation to Live and Learn
- 7th Best Place for Job Seekers in Arizona
- The #1 City in the Nation for Working Parents
- 17th in the Nation for First-Time Home Buyers
- 2nd Safest City in the U.S.
In addition, the development of intellectual property led Gilbert to being named one of the nation’s Top 20 Thriving Cities with an average of 259 patents per year.
To view our complete video library, please visit our Media Center.